Inspired by the infamous world wonder in Rome with ethically sourced European Beech wood and protected for natural colorization.
The back earpiece of the temple is designed with matte black acetate to compliment the European Beech wood used on the temple.
The earpiece may be functionally used to adjust the frame as needed by an eye care professional.
On top of the frame reads, CARPE DIEM – meaning ‘Seize the Day’ in Latin and MMVIII (2008) – the year Jamal began designing sunglasses, starting the DESIAR brand.
The Colosseum Marble frame is handled 100 times throughout the production process to create a truly handcrafted product.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Ethically sourced wood
- Size: 56-18-145
- CR-39 100% UVA and UVB protection lens
- 5 barrel spring hinges
- Hand-placed Ebony wood accents
- Prescription lenses available
- CARPE DIEM and MMVIII laser detail